About Travel 50 States
My parents instilled a love of travel within me since my childhood, when they took my sisters and I on some memorable trips around the United States, exposing us to historical sites and vast landscapes.
My dad has visited nearly all 50 states, but my mother has visited EVERY one of the 50 states, a grand accomplishment, and a tradition that I will strive to live on with my own family.
This blog is a way for me to chronicle my travels, as well as share my experiences with others. My hope is that I can be a resource for your own journey, whether it helps you to learn about places you plan to travel, allows you to reminisce about a similar journey you’ve taken, or simply brings you along for the ride.
- Shakespeare’s Stratford-Upon-Avon, England
- Four Year Nomadiversary
- The Medieval Castle Conwy, Wales
- Discovering a Seaside Gem in Llandundo, Wales
- Day Trip From Dublin: Blarney, Cork, & Cashel
- Shenanigans in Dublin, Ireland
- The Highlands, Glencoe, and the Hunt for Nessie
- From Royal Palace to Castle: Edinburgh, Scotland
- First Impressions of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Video Tour of Our RV
Affiliate Disclaimer : Some of the links in the posts above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
- Juliet by LyraThemes.com